We are in the midst of a paradigm shift in how cancer can be diagnosed and treated. The combination of targeted therapies and precise diagnostics is allowing for the era of personalized medicine to emerge. The capture and enrichment of circulating tumor cells is going to be a critical element of targeted companion diagnostics. We believe our next generation CTC capture system will allow the full diagnostic potential of CTCs to finally be realized.
Chairman of the Board
CEO & Board Member
Legal, Secretary & Board Member
Director of Quality
CSO & VP R&D
CTO & VP Manufacturing
Vortex Biosciences Inc, is a core subsidiary of NetScientific plc, a transatlantic biomedical and healthcare technology group that funds and develops technologies that offer transformative benefits to people's lives and society through improved diagnosis, prognosis and treatment. For more information, please visit the website at http://www.netscientific.net
Openings may be available in other areas as the company expands. So, if you are interested in an entrepreneurial role with opportunity for growth, if you are passionate about new technologies for improving overall health, if you want to be a part of unlocking the challenges of early cancer detection, we encourage you to contact us.
For more information or to apply, fill out the form provided or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing Communication Specialist
We have a great product that is ready to change the way cancer is diagnosed and treated. Now we need someone who can help us get the message out. The Marketing Communication Specialist will be responsible for executing a global marketing communication strategy that raises awareness to the great products Vortex Biosciences offers. The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for the execution of all marketing communications including eblasts, webinars, events, content creation, press releases and any other external communication. The position will require effective managing of a range of critical tasks while maintaining high quality work.
Senior Electrical Engineer
• Instrument development and testing: The employee will play a key role in the development and testing of the electrical, firmware and software design of the CTC instrument.
• Field service support: The employee will support field service through troubleshooting functionality and performance issues, resolving these and proposing solutions and design improvements.
• Reports: Document results in weekly update reports. Present & discuss designs and results in group meetings. Generate test protocols and perform design verification testing.
• Support to management: Help to manage the lab space and maintenance of related equipment.
• Strong candidate working within multidisciplinary team of scientists, cell and molecular biologists, mechanical and electrical engineers to improve a state-of-the-art sample preparation system for cancer diagnostic applications.
• The candidate should have a M.S. in Electrical Engineering or related fields, with hands-on experience in electrical board design (schematic capture, layout, soldering), test and measurement equipment (oscilloscope, logic analyzer), object-oriented programming (C++, C#, or Java).
• Industry experience in R&D for medical devices is a plus.
• The ideal candidate would be familiar with microfluidic technologies and have previous experience in medical device design, development, and verification. Experience with microfluidic sensors and actuators, optical sensors, and signal processing is a plus.
• The candidate is expected to be thorough, systematic, organized, follow procedures, pay attention to details, be able to work independently and must be motivated to work with a team in a fast paced start-up environment.
• Candidate will also work with team by executing comprehensive design/verification studies and generating associated deliverables such as data analysis, reports and experimental data conclusions.
• The Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the USA.